Situated on a large corner allotment that is low maintenance, sits this lovely brick veneer home. This well-maintained property offers room for the entire family with 3 bedrooms, all with Built-in-Robes. Large master bedroom.
– Great sized block! Approx 717m2
– New modern lino and soft carpet, freshly painted
– Neat kitchen with new oven & benchtop, dining adjoining
– Flows onto the cosy living space
– Views of the sea, town silos and Kirton Point
– Equipped with gas heating and new split system A/C
– Security alarm system, gas hot water
– Bathroom (new vanity / shower alcove) and laundry tiles in great condition
– Tiles could be affordably sprayed to look new and modern
– Separate toilet, Linen cupboard for additional storage
– Undercover entertaining area, backyard gate access
– Large rainwater tank, water softener, hills hoist clothesline
The garden surrounding the home is neatly presented with various plants in garden beds and established trees adding a sense of privacy. While the open land and backyard fenced lawn area provides plenty of room to play. A double shed is also available to the side, meeting the back of the double driveway.
All this within reasonable walking distance to local churches, shops and schools. Don’t be a slave to rent anymore, enjoy freedom and options with this perfect starter home or smart investment property. Rental appraisal: $280-$300 per week.
To view or discuss this property further, please call Jordan on 0498 755 467.