2/2 Coneybeer Terrace is located in the renowned picturesque seaside holiday town of Port Neill. This is the best value for money opportunity to own your very own holiday home, already set up and ready to GO!
Ticking all the boxes, giving you every reason to say yes :
• Modern open plan living with reverse cycle airconditioner ✔
• Large kitchen with ample cupboards and benchtop space ✔
• 3 Large bedrooms, plenty of room to improve with Built-in-Robes if you desire ✔
• Bedrooms 1 & 2 with Wall Room R/C Aircon ✔ New curtains throughout the house ✔
• Bathroom with vanity, large mirror, separate bath and shower + separate toilet ✔
• Plumbed rainwater ✔ Gas cylinder hot water ✔ NBN Fixed-Wireless Available ✔
• Low maintenance backyard with clotheslines and watering systems back/front ✔
• Room for a shed in the backyard at the end of the driveway ✔
• Secure carport parking with gate ✔ Fully fenced backyard ✔
• 450m Walking distance to the idyllic beach and shops ✔
• What you see is what you get – Ready to move in, with nothing to do ✔
• Will I have somewhere to stay for free when I need a holiday get-away ✔
• Should I make an offer and enjoy the income in the meantime ✔
The owners would prefer to sell this home as is (Walk-In, Walk-Out) with all the furniture and electrical goods included. And what better opportunity for you to either rock up and enjoy with nothing to do or to use this property as a holiday rental! Previously rented at times between $160-$180 per night. Currently set up to comfortably sleep 6 people.
List of Contents, available on request.
For further information or to inspect this home, contact Jordan Foster 0498755467.
Council Rates: $411/qtr or $1646.90/yr (approx) | Supply Charge: $73.10/qtr (approx) | Current community title fee for co-op enviro sewer: $43/qtr (approx)
This property has been connected to the new mains Community Waste Water Service (CWMS). Please note that the CWMS capital contribution payment of was $3,100 for connection.