Perfectly positioned in a neighbourhood surrounded by quality family homes and set back from the road, this well maintained solid brick unit provides an affordable opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers or those looking to kick start their investment portfolio.
Comprising two generous bedrooms, the master with Built-in-Robe. Surprisingly spacious open-plan kitchen / lounge / dining that has great air flow. The well equipped kitchen comes with tiled splash back and an abundant of storage space for your convenience. The laundry is off the kitchen with accordion doors. The bathroom has a shower and toilet with an updated vanity.
Other features we love:
– Double door linen cupboards in passageway + laundry
– Reverse cycle air conditioner in the living room
– Carport to the side of the home
– Rear courtyard equipped with a garden shed, electric hot water service and modular rainwater tank
– Capture sea views from every room located at the front of the home
– Minimal Strata fees for insurance
– In a block of 3 detached units with carports in-between, you still have great privacy
– Low maintenance
Currently advertised for rent @ $220 per week, so get in quick if you want to occupy. Otherwise, investors you have a head start!
Priced to sell, so don’t delay and make your offer today! For further information or inspection arrangements, please contact Jordan Foster on 0498 755 467.
Please note: The garden shed & modular rainwater tank are being replaced with new ones.
Strata Insurance Fee approx. $85 p/qtr
Council Rates – $1,146.35 per year
SA Water – Supply: $127.27 p/qtr – Sewerage: $78.35 p/qtr