We have NEVER seen anything like this before! It’s beautiful and unique, distinctive in style, character-filled and definitely one-of-a-kind. This much loved home has been crafted with gorgeous materials and shapes including raked ceilings & exposed timbers that sure do impress!
Situated on a generous 825m2 allotment at the back of Port Neill capturing sensational ocean views & rural outlook of the Cleve Hills from every room at the front of the house. The adjacent grounds have all been meticulously designed and landscaped. Close enough to town for convenience, yet far enough away from the hustle & bustle during the busy holiday seasons.
Comprising three bedrooms and two bathrooms with an open plan kitchen, dining & living. The master bedroom features ceiling fan, walk-in-robe and ensuite. The main bathroom features a separate bath, shower & vanity. There is a linen press in the laundry, plus hallway to cover additional storage needs.
The list of features seem endless but here are the main ones:
– Living area temperature controlled by reverse cycle air conditioner
– Kitchen has new floor stove & range hood
– Large deck at the front of home + rear verandah/carport
– Double garage/shed with workbench (Approximately 6.1×6.1m)
– Large shade house with raised garden beds (Approximately 7x5m)
– Gas bottle LPG hot water service
– NBN internet connected
– 2x Rainwater tanks plumbed to hot water service & kitchen tap
– 1x Rainwater tank for gardens
– Fully fenced backyard with gate for rear yard access
– Room to park the boat or campervan between shed & shade-house
– Only 600 metres from the front beach
This is sure to be snapped up by a fastidious buyer seeking a unique calibre home with all the fruit…. Literally! Assorted fruit trees ranging from; apricots, peaches, apples (pink lady, jonathan, granny smith), figs, nectarines, loquats, grapes (sultana, black) and oranges.
Everything about this place oozes so much charm, you’ll find yourself wondering how and why you’ve managed to stumble across this unique property at this low price point. Often sought but seldom found, homes like this are rarely available and we suggest you arrange a viewing straight away. The photos really do not do the place justice; only a visit will truly relay the value & craftsmanship on offer here. Make the move to Port Neill & feel like you’re on holidays all year ‘round.
This much loved property just keeps giving! Call now to view or make your offer – Jordan Foster 0498755467