Urgent sale required with house on its own at only $195,000 – You definitely get your value for money!!!
A modern home with 2 living rooms & 2 bathrooms – Located in Port Lincoln, South Australia.
The modern 3 bedroom single storey home situated on an allotment of approximately 463m2 was built in 2012 and is “turn-key” ready, equipped with quality fittings and appliances and has been carefully designed to offer you everything you could possibly want in a home and more.
Home Features Include:
– Open plan living with floating floorboards and split system air conditioner
– Modern kitchen with ample cupboard space, dishwasher and corner pantry
– Second living room
– Master bedroom with ensuite + Walk in Robe
– Bedroom 2 with hanging rack and shelving
– Bedroom 3 is carpeted, as are all other bedrooms
– Main bathroom has a vanity unit with above mirror, separate bath and shower
– Toilet is separate from main bathroom with vanity and mirror (powder room)
– Storage/Linen cupboard in hallway
– Telephone/Internet connection
– Fully fenced backyard with: gate access, clothesline, lawn area and modular rainwater tank
– Secure single garage with automatic roller door + laundry (entry door into the home and out to the backyard)
OPTIONAL PACKAGE DEAL: Buy the house + vacant corner allotment next door for only $220,000!!!
Experience the benefits of either occupying the house or letting it out and either build on the block next door or re-sell it to pay some money straight off your mortgage. This is seriously the perfect opportunity for a smart investment to add or start your property portfolio. Rented at $250 per week until 25th October 2019.
The vacant block of land next door is a corner allotment of approximately 462m2. Power and water services connected! An electrical provision has been dug in for this allotment to get the ball rolling for the new owners. Water meter and sewer provision is located along the Casanova Street boundary. If you are struggling to picture what type of house could fit on this block, 2 Fram Street is of near exact size. Perhaps, you could take full advantage of these two allotments being side by side and add a nice big shed to the vacant land. Now, there’s an idea that’ll keep your man happy! House and land are on two separate titles and to purchase separate. Possibility of re-joining titles to have one set of rates STCA.
The location is very convenient being in close proximity to the Lincoln Gardens Primary School, deli, and a park featuring a perfect playground for the kids to play on.
Inspections are invited by appointment, call Jordan Foster on 0498 755 467 for further information.