*Best Offers Closing 02/04/2019 at 3pm (Unless Sold Prior)*
Why you’ll love it
Positioned close to two parks, Torrens Titled and on a generous 580m2 of land.
This maisonette presents beautifully and has been fully renovated to give modern WOW factor and suit the fussiest of buyers.
This aesthetic property is inviting and warm and has an atmosphere that instantly feels like home. Also presenting as a lifestyle home, you’ll spend endless hours relaxing out the back with family and friends with a large undercover entertaining option. Not to mention the kids and pets having a blast running around the large backyard with beautiful green grass.
– New modern kitchen with dishwasher & island bench
– 900mm oven & rangehood with gas cooktop
– Kitchen has double sink & large double pantry cupboard
– Open plan living equipped with split system R/C aircon
– New modern bathroom with large vanity & mirror
– 2 door white gloss linen cupboard in hallway
– All 3 bedrooms with open built-in robes
– Laundry with built in storage and stainless steel trough
– Separate toilet off laundry
– Security alarm system
– Huge undercover entertaining area with clear cafe blinds
– Rainwater tank & Medium garden shed
– Water softener & Gas hot water
– Lawn area with hills-hoist clothesline
– Carport with roller door, accessible to backyard
– Extra secure parking behind gate
With all the hard work done, this is the perfect investment ready to go!
Rent appraisal: $250-$260 per week
Currently advertised For Rent also, be quick to secure if you are looking to move in!
Otherwise, investors, you have a head start.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please call Jordan Foster on 0498 755 467
Council Rates: $1,198.15 per annum (2018-2019)
SA Water: Supply $74.45p/q Sewer $79.80p/q approx.