Introducing to you – 61 Matilda Street, Port Lincoln SA 5606
A solid foundation brick veneer home with extension boasting ample potential that should be at the top of your list:
– 3 Bedrooms
– Third bedroom has an extended walk-through Office / Kids Play Room with dual access (potential fourth bedroom?)
– 1 Bathroom (separate shower and bath)
– Open plan kitchen/dining/living
– Laundry / Sunroom (enclosed rear verandah)
– Ceiling fans located in: Lounge + Bedrooms One & Two
– Roller shutters located in: Lounge (automatic), Bedroom One (manual wind), Bedroom Two (Manual Wind)
– Solar panels
– Efficient heat pump hot water heater
– Double garage attached to house with roller doors (one automatic remote)
– Additional lean-to storage / workshop space
– Four modular rainwater tanks and shade-house
– Located close to deli and doctors surgery
Ripe for Development (STCC) – 1012m2 of Land with no easements.
Frontage of 20.12 metres & Depth of 50.29 metres.
This is a home that will suit an astute investor, renovator or first home buyer, priced to sell leaving room to add value $$ so be quick and call today to get thru and view this home. Your offer is invited. Call Jordan Foster on 0498 755 467 to inspect or discuss further.
Council Rates: $1,634.10 per annum (2018-2019)
SA Water: Supply $74.45 & Sewer $79.80 Per Quarter (Approximate)