Here are a few great tips to help you achieve the best results:
- Clean up the yard so it is free of all rubbish and personal items!
- Driveway free of leaves, dirt, tyre marks and oil stains
- Lawns mowed, trees and shrubs pruned, weeds removed
- House and garage free of cobwebs inside & out
- Garage empty and swept clean
- Window tracts, frames and glass clean (inside & out)
- Blinds, verticals and curtains clean, free of dust
- Fans, light fittings. A/C’s and smoke alarms clean
- All lights working throughout the property!
- All walls, ceilings, switches and cupboards clean, Kitchen, bathroom and toilet areas
- Laundry clean, sink free of rust and foreign material
- Carpets vacuumed and free of stains, hard floors mopped
- Patio’s and veranda’s swept and tidy
- All personal items removed from inside the property
With the right preparation an open home can be very successful. As your agent we will help you assess the most appropriate method of sale for you property based on your circumstances, location and the current market conditions.